Monday, September 27, 2010

Washington

Hello everyone! I'm still alive, just thought I'd mention it :-)
We are still settling in here in Washington. It's very different from Texas but we like it so far.
The weather is... interesting. to say the least!
We got pretty lucky the first few weeks but man! then the rain started! hahaha
I'm still not quite ready to work. I renewed / upgraded all my equipment! My new camera is a Nikon D700 which I'm loving so far!!!



I have two great lenses to go with it as of right now. I also have a photo studio at our new house. I'm waiting on the lights to be delivered and on an idea where to put my daughter's toys. she kind of chose the photo room as her playroom :-) Anyway, the backdrops are already up and ready to go. Now I just need to get my act together, clean up that room and get a babysitter for the kid... Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment