Wednesday, July 28, 2010

last photo shoot

The day is almost here... my last photo shoot for a long time (or ever?) in Austin will be this Saturday morning.
I'm sad because I feel I now know lot of great places and not only that but also at what exact time the light will be great where. It will be a lot of work achieving the same thing in Washington. Even though I guess due to all the rain up there it will mostly be a matter of luck doing outdoor pictures. So I have decided to start offering studio pictures as well. I have taken classes here in Austin over the last few months and I'm definitely feeling ready to go! Now we only have to find a house that offers a nice little studio space, maybe a den.

I also wanted to thank everyone here in Austin for letting me take their pictures and I truly hope we'll be back here in a few years so I can take pictures of all those babies on their first day of school! Time will fly! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment